oblivious definition: It means somebody that is forgetful, and does not have any remembrance or any memory whatsoever of simple things.
Sentence Examples: –
- Jonathan seemed oblivious to the fact that his girlfriend was dating somebody else.
- What seems to be oblivious at this particular point of time in my life is that I never have money, although I make a decent amount from my job.
- My grandfather is pretty oblivious to the kinds of things that he wants to do starting from waking up to the time that he goes to sleep at night.
- My dog is quite oblivious to the fact that there is another person in the room; he is busy looking at the treat that I have in my hands.
- You would find most of the race people oblivious to the kinds of sufferings that a poor man has to go through.
- When you go to a good restaurant, you become oblivious to the fact that there can be anything wrong with the food; you simply take it in your stride.